I believe the quote above says it beautifully. To all of our Veterans...we not only Salute You, but Thank You, for your service and the sacrifices you and your families made for our great country.
The National Weather Service has issued a High Wind Alert for much of Southeast Michigan...with the possibility of wind gusts up to 50mph.
- They issued the alert early this morning, but it actually started right before last night's Presidential Debate.
Speaking of the debate... Donald Trump was booed by the audience when he jumped in and asked the moderators about Carly Fiorina, "Why does she keep interrupting everyone?".
- Fiorina did a good job of saving face... but of course Trump has a problem with that too.
President Obama officially joined Facebook on Monday, with a post that began "Hello Facebook! I finally have my very own page!"
- You'd better hit the "Like" button or you can expect a visit from the IRS.
Sea World announced that they're ending their Orca shows.
- Meanwhile ABC announced that they are ending talks to have Rosie O'Donnell rejoin "The View".
The North Korean Government announced that Kim Hong Un's top assistant has died at age 42 of "natural causes".
- Apparently he had a heart attack right before the Firing Squad took him down.
The FCC says that equal time laws require NBC to give 12 minutes and 5 seconds of air time to all of the Republican Presidential candidates since that's the amount of time Donald Trump spent as guest host of SNL.
- They didn't need to make the rule for Democrats since NBC gives those candidates air time 24/7.
- Jeb Bush and Chris Christie will both appear on "The Biggest Loser"... but for different reasons.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!