Ben Carson is being mocked for having a portrait of himself and Jesus hanging in his home.
- Meanwhile Donald Trump posted a selfie on Instagram with the hashtag "I'm God".
In his new book, Former President George H.W. Bush takes shots at his son's Vice President Dick Cheney.
- Usually Dick Cheney is the one taking shots at people.
A new report found that Hillary Clinton has the highest percentage of fake Twitter followers of all the Presidential Candidates.
- And lately even her fake followers have started to demand answers about the whole email thing.
A Massachusetts jury awarded $100,000 in damages to a man who was fired from his job as a barber because he's blind.
- And to think Kim Jong Un's barber is still employed.
A Vault.Com survey found that 95% of Americans think office flings are okay.
- Another survey found that Bill Clinton thinks Oval Office flings are amazing.
Jerry Seinfeld told a group of reporters that he believes talking has become obsolete.
- Which is going to make doing Stand-Up pretty challenging.
- On the bright side, "Charades" is set to make a big comeback!
Police on the East Coast are looking for a man who tied a woman to some railroad tracks.
- After calling in a sketch artist, they realized the suspect was a Mr. S. Whiplash.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!