Have some pesky errands to run today? You may as well put them off until tomorrow, because according to eBibleFellowship.com, tomorrow will never come. The site claims that according to the Bible, the earth will be annihilated today.
- And tomorrow night Brian Williams will broadcast an hour long special on how he survived it.
Edward Snowden says he'd be willing to go to prison in order to return to the United States.
- I can't believe they haven't already brought him back to hack into Hillary's server.
Turns out that Apple makes $513 on every iPhone they sell.
- Executives call it the iProfit.
Facebook announced that they're going to start beaming free Internet to Africa via satellite.
- So now instead of just emailing that guy in Nigeria, you can actually "Friend" him!
- The African's will post annoying cat videos too...but they'll be of Lions and Tigers doing cute stuff.
Kim Kardashian told an interviewer that pregnancy is the worst experience of her life.
- And that's saying a lot for a girl who's step-dad is now her step-mom.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!