Customers at a Starbucks on 12 Mile and Telegraph in Southfield got more than a half-caf latte yesterday... Bill Clinton stopped by and took some pictures with customers before attending a fund raiser for Hillary.
- The visit was a big surprise...most people thought he'd stop at Hooter's.
Meanwhile... The Hill.com is reporting that Hillary Clinton is having a hard time coming up with a campaign theme.
- Hillary's staff allegedly sent her a whole bunch of ideas, but she accidentally deleted them.
Harvard's National Champion Debate team lost to a team comprised of New York State Prison Inmates.
- As champions, the Prisoners have been invited to the White House to hang out with the Washington DC criminals.
Julio Iglesias says he will no longer perform at Donald Trump's casinos because of Trump's comments about Mexicans.
- Willie Nelson will reportedly fill in and debut his new song about Trump called "To All The Girls I've Called Ugly Before".
CBS is developing a Nancy Drew TV show.
- To make it more current, Nancy will not only solve crimes, but will sleep with both of the Hardy Boys.
Airbus plane manufacturers have filed a patent for a seat configuration that would have passengers stacked on top of one another.
- This is going to make it a lot easier to become a member of the "Mile High Club".
A new study claims that a half-hour of exercise a day is not enough to prevent heart failure.
- Great. That's just the kind of news that could give someone a heart attack.
This year's nominees for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame include Steve Miller, The Cars & Chicago.
- Odds makers are split on the Chicago vote, saying it could be 25 or 6 to 4.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!