Welcome to Halloween weekend and Podcast #177. Today Jackie and I go Trick or Treating for topics and end up with:
- Halloween Costumes (including the one I wore when I used to take my girls out that didn't exactly stand up to the weather).
- The costume Jackie wore last year... that nobody "got".
- Why the on-air people who work at different radio stations who, for the most part, don't socialize with each other.
- We talk about a Plastic Pumpkin full of people including: Tom Shannon, Joey Reynolds, Cary Grant, Dyan Cannon, Lee Alan, Big Al, Pat St. John from Sirius XM, plus Jim Brandstatter & Robbie Timmons.
- And finally a "House of Horrors" (for U of M fans) ...the infamous dropped punt.
So hop on a broomstick and fly into Podcast #177. (29:24) Unlike most Halloween treats...it won't cause cavities!
Have a great weekend, don't forget to turn back your clocks Sunday morning at 2am, and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog!