Candidates at last night's Republican Presidential Debate took aim, not so much at each other, but at CNBC and it's moderators for trying to pit the Candidates against each other, asking "stupid" questions and showing a clear Democrat bias. Here's an example...
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie shamed CNBC moderators for a question on fantasy football. “Fantasy Football? We have ISIS and al Qaeda attacking us and we’re talking about fantasy football?” When the moderator tried to interrupt him, Christie added “Even in New Jersey what you’re doing is called rude.”
- The moderator was left with egg on his face, which Christie them scrambled and ate as a post-debate snack.
Carly Fiorina, who is trailing in the polls, said last night that she is "Hillary Clinton's worst nightmare".
- Bill Clinton was thrilled saying "And all this time I thought I was Hillary's worst nightmare!"
Big morning for Paul Ryan as he becomes the Speaker of the House, taking the reigns from the retiring John Boehner.
- As a parting honor to Boehner, Ryan had his face spray-tanned before heading to Congress.
A study by Clear Labs has found Human DNA in 14% of packaged Hot Dogs.
- I've found that if you put on enough mustard and relish, you can barely taste the DNA.
Beverly Hills dermatologist Arnie Klein, known as the "Father of Botox", passed away on Monday of natural causes at the age of 70.
- He was 70, but didn't look a day over 25.
- Mourners at his funeral showed little emotion...because they can't.
A condom store in Pennsylvania is under fire for a window display that shows two skeletons having sex.
- That sounds like something that would happen in Transylvania not Pennsylvania.
- I suspect the skeletons are missing some necessary parts.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!