The U.S. Customs and Border Security are sending Black Hawk helicopters and massive X-ray trucks to the Super Bowl.
- It's not to protect the people...it's to make sure nobody deflates the footballs.
According to the poultry industry, Americans will consume 1.25 billion Chicken Wings during the Super Bowl this Sunday.
- That's like ten more than American's consume on every other Sunday of the year.
Th man who crashed his remote-controlled drone on the White House lawn has turned himself in.
- This is what happens when you give Joe Biden a drone making-kit for Christmas.
People in the Philippines are enjoying a new treat from KFC called the "Double Down Hot Dog".
- People who have tried it so far say "It takes just like Chicken".
A French court outlawed a couple from naming their daughter Nutella.
- The couples other two kids, Spinach Dip and Roasted Garlic Hummus, said "Where was this judge when WE were born???"
Michael Moore has been banned from a Michigan steakhouse for making critical comments about the film "American Sniper".
- The story will be made into a few film, "American Over Eater".
During yesterday's "Super Bowl Media Day" a child asked Patriot's coach Bill Bellicheck what his favorite stuffed animal was. Bill said it was Curious George.
- As in "Curious about other NFL teams play books".
The in-flight magazine SkyMall is going out of business.
- This means I'm going to have to go back to studying the configurations of all the airports Delta serves. .
Have a great day and I'll see you back here tomorrow!