Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie finally tied the knot at their French Chateau on Saturday. They've been together since 2005.
- They've already received tons of wedding gifts including China, Silverware, and 147 children.
In other Nuptial News...68-year-old Neil Young is divorcing his wife of 36 years.
- Apparently he's not so into Judy's Blue Eyes now that they've got cataracts.
- There's also rumors of a reunion tour of "Crosby, Stills, Nash & Not-So-Young".
Time Magazine is publishing a new book called "The Animal Mind" that claims parrots are much smarter than we thought.
- Of course they got the info from a Parrot, so take it for what's it worth.
- Turns out Polly not only wants a cracker, but wants some duck liver pate and a nice Merlot to go along with it.
According to a Pew Research Survey one-third of Mexicans would move to the U.S. if given the chance.
- Personally I thought they already had.
A study by UCLA found that smartphones are eroding students' social skills.
- For instance, kids these days don't know how to ask a girl nicely if they can take naked photos of her to show their friends, they just take them while she's not looking.
An 83-year-old federal judge had to watch the porn classic, Deep Throat, for a copyright trial.
- He said, "Hard core pornography is hard to define...but I'll know it when I see it. And I got to see it!!!"
- When the judge's wife objected to him watching the film, he said two words: "Over Ruled!"
Sources say that Bravo host Andy Cohen was spotted at a "gentleman's underwear party" in New York. That's a party strictly for guys who show up wearing nothing but...yup...their underwear.
- Apparently, Andy is quite the Thong & Dance man.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here tomorrow with a brand new Podcast! (#134)