Ben Affleck, who's in town filming the new Batman movie, crashed a kid's Birthday party in Southfield.
- He didn't mean to crash it, but apparently he forgot to take the Batmobile in when GM recalled it for brake issues.
Pope Francis said that God will give him "another 2 or 3 good years".
- That kind of "inside info" can only come from one person...Edward Snowden.
Burger King is bringing back it's "Chicken French Fries" staring next week.
- If you don't know what a Chicken French Fry is, just picture a McNugget's really tall and skinny brother.
- They're designed for people who just don't have the energy to pick up a regular fried chicken sandwich.
Kid Rock announced that he's going to be a Grandpa.
- So coming soon...Grand Kid Rock!
Music insiders say Paul McCartney is recording a secret album with Kanye West.
- I hope they keep it so secret that it's never released.
- The first single is said to be a remake entitled: "Kim's Long and Widening Butt".
- Thing's have come full circle for Paul: John Lennon said the Beatles were more popular than Jesus and Kayne thinks he IS Jesus.
On this date in 1698 Russian czar "Peter the Great" took the throne.
- Apparently his wife wasn't impressed...she referred to him as "Peter the Average".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!