Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #143....featuring a return visit from former "Purtan's Person" and Hollywood connection Tom Delisle. Subjects include:
-The spacecraft that managed to land on a Comet going 40 thousand miles per hour. (After a ten year trip to get there).
- Speaking of big, round objects...the "Miss Butt Brazil" Contest.
- More "pageantry" with the "Miss Hitler" Competion.
- Why the movie "My Cousin Vinny" doesn't get a four star rating from Comcast.
- What late night TV show host may have ruined comedy for years to come.
- How Jay Leno got the Tonight Show away from David Letterman and/or Richard Dawson.
- And finally, a great story about the Great Gordie Howe.
So tune out the lousy weather... and tune in... to Podcast #143!
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog.