The mother of 80 year old Charles Manson's 26 year old bride-to-be says she doesn't approve of her daughter's fiancé.
- What is it with Mother-In-Laws? Is NO ONE good enough for their "little girl"???
A survey found that 58% of single adults say they've felt pressured by their parents to get married.
- The parents obviously feel that if Charles Manson can get married...THEIR kid can get married too. (Are you listening Jackie???)
The Interim Chief of the Secret Service admitted that the bureau's reputation has taken a severe hit.
- Of course none of the Secret Service Agents actually saw the hit...but they now admit that it happened.
"Thor" star Chris Hemsworth was named the "Sexiest Man Alive"
- And Bill Cosby was named the most "Dangerous Man Alive".
A survey by Transunion found that 63% of consumers are worried about identity theft.
- The other 37% are computer Hackers.
A New Jersey policeman was arrested for pulling men over and approaching their cars with his genitals exposed.
- It was the first time in history the people being pulled over were the ones saying "Put your hands in the air".
RIP... Mike Nichols.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!