First stick-to-the-ground snowfall of the season...and we're 34 days to the official START of Winter! Time to shine up your Stoshes's Galoshes...
Two Brazilian cannibals were sentenced to 20 years in prison for cooking their roommate.
- Their lawyer claimed the two didn't know it was illegal to eat Ground Chuck.
- Or was it Peanut Butter & Jerry?
- Moo Goo GUY Pan?
Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell made headlines by accepting the President's invitation to meet for a glass of Kentucky bourbon.
- You can tell things aren't going well for the President...During his first term he hosted a "Beer Summit"...now he's moved on to the hard stuff.
George W. Bush poked fun at Bill Clinton for not being on Instagram yet.
- Turns out Bill WAS on Instagram, but his account was shut down for posting too many "girly" pictures.
A study from the University of Utah found that men have developed a better sense of direction than women.
Vladimir Putin says he left the G20 Summit early, with his four warships, because he was tired.
- That, and he was late for an invasion he had planned that afternoon.
Kim Jong Un visited a North Korean food factory.
- Apparently "Food Factory" is the Korean term for "Dog Pound".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!