With Syria’s last minute announcement that they’ll accept the Russian plan to hand over their Chemical Weapons, no one is quite sure what President Obama will say in his prime time speech to the nation tonight.
- Maybe instead of trying to convince the American people to support military action he’ll just encourage us all to “Like” Syria on Facebook.
According to the World Happiness Report, the happiest nations on Earth are Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Sweden.
- So to be happy, it’s obvious! Just grab a box of Clairol and become a blond!
A previously unknown painting by Vincent Van Gogh has been found in the attic of an art collector. It’s the first new Van Gogh to be discovered since 1888.
- Critics want to hear more information saying they’re “all ear!”
More Americans are becoming concerned about their online privacy.
- To counter the concerns, the NSA is now sending out “Friend Requests” on Facebook.
- The only person not concerned: Anthony Weiner.
Today is primary day in NYC… Weiner is convinced he’s going to be the next Mayor despite being dead last in the polls.
- He points out that his wife Huma said he’s always been a strong finisher.
The Game Show Network is now casting Season 3 of “The Great American Bible Challenge”.
- The winner gets a case of Miracle Whip; The loser gets a weekend in Sin City.
- The show has low ratings, but the Network has confessed it’s too afraid to cancel it.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Wednesday!