It’s National “Take Our Daughters and Sons To Work Day”!
- It’s a great opportunity for the Octomom’s 14 kids to learn their way around an Adult Film set!
It’s also a rather historic day, as all five living Presidents will gather for the opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library in Dallas.
- Bill Clinton said he’s excited to attend…because he’s got a thing for chicks dressed up as Librarians.
- In the spirit of bi-partisanship, Bush added a whole extra wing to the library just to hold a copy of Obamacare.
Al Qaeda has a magazine that trains people how to make bombs.
- It’s called “Jihad For Dummies”.
- It’s kind of like Playboy…but with a different kind of “bombshell”.
The French parliament voted to allow gay marriage and to let gay couples adopt children, which sparked violent protest riots in Paris.
- Apparently they don’t want anyone named June marrying “April in Paris”.
- I’m surprised they protested…the French usually just surrender.
New York mayoral hopeful Anthony Weiner admitted to reporters that there might be other embarrasing photos of him out there that haven’t surfaced yet.
- And if they’re aren’t…he’s more than willing to take some more with his cell phone.
A scientist claims it would have been physically impossible for Fred Flintstone to stop his car with his feet.
- He did commend him however for using fossil fuels, and added that it was perfectly plausible that Fred had a talking purple dinosaur named “Dino”.
Virgin Airlines has launched a new service that lets passengers flirt with other passengers by sending a drink or snack to their seat, followed up with a text message.
- Nothing says “I think your hot” like a $7 mini-can of Pringles.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Friday with an ALL NEW PODCAST with special guest Tom Ryan! (Honest…Seriously…I mean it this time!)