Of course schools aren’t the only things affected by Mother’s Nature…
- The “Sip & Strip” in Southgate has changed it’s name just for today to the “Sip, SLIP & Strip!”.
- Denny’s reports that they’re Pepper Shakers are full…but the Salt shakers have all been emptied to clear the sidewalks.
- The “Beer, Barf & Bowl” is on a two hour delay due to slippery condition in one of the lanes.
Michelle Obama is appearing in two new comercials with Big Bird to promote healthy eating.
- I guess she wants us all to go on the “Super Model Diet” and “eat like a bird”.
- The way the economy is going, we’ll all end up eating out of a garbage can like Oscar the Grouch.
It was announced that after his retirement, Pope Benedict XVI will get to keep his white cossack, but he has to give up his red shoes and big ring.
- Basically, didn’t the exact same thing happened to Bozo when he retired?
Details about the Pope’s farewell ceremony are sketchy.
- But I’m pretty positive it won’t include a song and dance number called “We Saw Your Boobs”.
The Blue Star Line cruise company is planning to launch an exact replica of the Titanic and call it Titanic 2.
- For some reason I have a sinking feeling about this…
- The specialty in the Dining Room will be a wedge of Iceberg lettuce with blue cheese and bacon.
- Look for “The Hindenburg II” coming to the skies over New Jersey soon!
Researchers at the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research in Germany say that 72 is the new 30.
- So at 86, Hugh Hefner is actually YOUNGER than his 26-year-old wife Crystal!
- They also announced that scars from hip replacement surgery are the new “tatoos”.
Have a great day…and don’t forget to wear your “Stoshes Galoshes!”