Apple began selling it's new i-Pad mini yesterday.
- I prefer old fashioned gizmos like my iPost-It-Note.
- They got the idea from an employee named Goldilocks who said her regular sized iPad was too big, her iPhone was too small, but an i-Pad mini would be juuuuussssst right!
Scientists are reportedly working on building a real-life Starship Enterprise in the next 20 years.
- Their hoping to use the ship to take William Shatner's hair piece to a galaxy far, far away.
- Trekkies are so excited, they've already started packing up all the stuff in their parents basement for the trip!
The architect of Obamacare said they expected people to switch insurance on their own, instead of getting kicked off their current policy.
- If that's the case, why didn't they just have somebody from Geiko set up the website???
Bill Clinton said that Obama should keep his pledge to allow people to keep thier current health care plans if they like them.
- Hillary added "If anyone knows anything about the importance of keeping pledges, it's Bill".
- His comments come from personal experience...Bill just loves his intern! I mean Internist!
The lawyer for Edward Snowden said his client is running out of money.
- And if he's running out of money, he's going to be running out of lawyers.
- Snowden says he is considering calling Sam Bernsteinovich.
Congratulations to Tom Izzo's #2 ranked Michigan State Basketball Spartans who beat #1 ranked Kentucky last night!!! The score was 78-74.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!