Congratulations to the Tigers' Max Scherzer for Winning the American League 2013 Cy Young Award!
Well Played Max! Well Played!
A survey by Cupid.com found that the Southern drawl is the sexiest accent in America.
- Which explains why the girls who watch Duck Dynasty think the guys are so HOT!!!
Meanwhile a church group cancelled an appearance by one of the shows stars because he has signed on with a vineyard to produce a series of "Duck Dynasty" Wines.
- So look for "Mallard Merlot" and "Pinot Grigio a la Orange" coming to a store near you.
- The guys on the show say the wines go great with cheese and quackers.
A Dutch University study found that depression speeds up the aging process and makes us older faster.
- So now people aren't just popping prozac, they're rubbing it all over themselves.
The governor of Hawaii signed a bill making gay marriage legal.
- If only this happened during the original "Hawaii Five-0" we would have heard "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Mr. & Mrs. Steve McGarrett! Kiss him, Danno!"
- Question: Whether your gay or straight, when you live and get married in Hawaii, where do you go on your honeymoon?
Blooper out-takes from the 1991 serial killer movie "Silence of the Lambs" has gone viral.
- So fire up the computer and have a friend over for dinner!
Mariah Carey said that despite her $18 million one-season paycheck, being a judge on "American Idol" was like "going to work everyday in Hell with Satan."
- Most viewers had the same feelings about the open audition episodes and they didn't get 18 mil.
- If she thinks that's bad, she ought to go to work with a few radio program directors I know!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday with an all-new Podcast (#101). As we mark the 50th anniversary of the JFK Assassination, we welcome Tom Delisle back to my dining room table with some more fascinating and personal stories about his times with the Kennedy's.