To All Those Who Have Served In Order To Preserve Our Freedom... THANK YOU!
You woke up this morning and the Detroit Lions are in sole possession of 1st Place in the NFL North Central Division... Do You Believe In Miracles?
A German newspaper is reporting that Swedish pop group ABBA is considering a reunion next year.
- ABBA back together? Mama Mia!
- Germany has secret plans to invade Sweden while everyone in the country is at the concert.
People are still talking about Matt Lauer and Al Roker's colonscopy on the Today Show last week.
- The segment answered that pressing question "Where In The World Is Matt Lauer's Butt?"
- As predicted by Al, after the procedure both he and Matt experienced "heavy winds".
Facebook has unveiled a new "Like" button, dropping the cartoon thumbs up in favor of the company's lowercase "f" logo.
- If they added a cartoon "Middle Finger"...we'd finally have that "Dislike" button everyone's been clamoring for.
The Food and Drug Administration reportedly has a plan to completely ban trans fats from the food supply.
- Great. Just when we finally got our Twinkies back.
New video has surfaced of admitted crack user, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, screaming the F-word 15 times.
- He explained it away by saying he doesn't usually swear, but was incredibly drunk at the time.
There's a new bacon scented deodorant for men that is supposed to drive women wild.
- Or they can just stick to dating the fry cook at McDonald's.
- I can hear the jingle now..."My deodorant has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R..."
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday. And no matter what else you do today, take a moment to thank a Veteran!