Tigers play Oakland tonight in their Best of 5 Game Series with the A's at Comerica Park. It's Do or Die with the Tig's down 2 games to 1, so it's a MUST WIN tonight! Go Tigers!!!!!
An 89-year-old drug "mule" is expected to plead guilty today in a Detroit Courtroom. He's allegedly been transporting cocaine for a Mexican Cartel to Chicago for years.
- He's so old he used to date "Francis the Mule" (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)
A new survey finds that only 46% of Americans have read a book in the last year.
- And of that 46%that did read a book...all 46% read "Shades of Grey".
- It's gotten so bad that even criminals won't read the book the judge throws at them.
A school district right here in Michigan approved a no tag, no chasing policy for kindergartners.
- However adults will still be allowed to play phone tag...for now.
- Up next: PETA will protest for an end to "Duck, Duck, Goose!"
Vladimir Putin was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.
- He was nominated by Vladimir Putin.
- And Edward Snowden.
- And Dennis Rodman.
An Oklahoma man was arrested on burglary charges and police matched his DNA to "used" toilet paper found in the commode at the house he robbed.
- The official charge is listed as "Breaking, Entering, and Pooping".
Since the government shutdown, people who need a quick payment for their federal government paycheck are flooding "Sugar Daddy" dating websites.
- So if you're a sugar daddy looking to help one of these people out, you can find their profiles at eNonEssential.com.
Justin Bieber made news again Monday when a second photo surfaced that appears to show him smoking weed.
- And as we all know, weed is a "Gateway Drug" to really bad singing.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!