On Friday, day traders sent an obscure penny stock called Tweeter Home Entertainment soaring by 1800% because they mistook it for Twitter.
- Miley Cyrus bought a ton of it because she thought it was "Tweeking Home Entertainment".
- The owner of "Tweeter Home Entertainment", a Mr. A. Weiner, had no comment.
As we mentioned last week, the dating website OKCupid allows people to pay for a filter that sorts people by body type. In other words, they can block overweight or unattractive people.
- You can still find the "unattractive" people by clicking on the "Hit With An Ugly Stick" section.
President Obama has joined the side of people who think the Washington Redskins should change their name so they don't offend Native Americans.
- Why don't they bring in some Native Americans to meet with the pro and con people...and while they're at it, they can negotiate a debt ceiling deal.
- It works because a bunch of politicians gathered around a table these days is pretty much "Sitting Bull".
Fox has renewed "The Simpsons" for a 26th season and CBS has renewed David Letterman through 2015.
- So now Grandpa Simpson can attempt to break Dave's record for being the Longest Running Crotchety Old Cartoon Character on TV.
- Actually Dave is starting to look more like Marge than Grandpa since his hair is turning blue.
A new study shows 36% of 18 to 31 year-olds in the U.S. are living with their parents.
- At age 32 they move on...and into their Grandparents' homes.
Chris Brown claimed he lost his virginity at the age of eight.
- But he insists he didn't start punching people until he turned nine.
- On this day in 1913 Henry Ford established a moving assembly line.
- Prior to this, the line never moved which tended to really cut down on production.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!