The Obamacare website has removed the picture of the smiling young girl from it's front page.
- They wanted to replace it with something more realistic...a glove handed proctologist asking a guy to bend over.
There's a new website that tells you if anyone has ever died in your house.
- So a bunch of creepy, death-obessessed teenagers are able to successfully launch a website about a previous owner's grandpa keeling over in your living room, but the entire Federal Government still can't let you know if any future heart attacks will be covered by Obamacare.
Sylvester Stallone said that if he had a choice he would spend his life painting and sculpting instead of starring in action films.
- Most Americans said if given the opportunity they'd make the same choice...for Sylvester Stallone.
Paris Hilton was spotted dressed as Miley Cyrus at a Halloween party.
- Paris wore virtually no clothes and sat on a wrecking ball, or as it's more commonly known, "Her Career".
Some University of Waterloo grads have invented a bracelet that automatically monitors the wearer's nutrition, caloric intake, stress levels, sleep quality and other vital signals.
- The bracelet is available exclusively at NSAjewelry.com.
- Just what we need for the holidays...something that tells us just how crappy we really feel.
The Jonas Brothers have officially broken up.
- Awwww...But it is refreshing to hear about a break-up that doesn't include Taylor Swift or the Kardashians.
- The Jonas Brothers declined to comment as they were too busy carving pumpkins and getting ready to go Trick-or-Treating.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday for HALLOWEEN!!!!! (Check out tomorrow's blog and I'll reveal who/what I'm going as!)