Art Van, the founder of Art Van Furniture, has put his 28,000 sq. ft. mansion on Lake St. Claire up for sale for 15.9 million.
- It sounds like a lot of money, but it comes fully furnished and Art will pay your property taxes for 5 FULL YEARS!
- Plus there's no down payment and no payments until 2016, and just for walking through the house, you'll get a FREE set of wine glasses and a cheese board!
- But hurry! The price is only good through midnight tonight!
Facebook was taken down momentarily this week for some network maintenance.
- So people couldn't get on facebook to complain about the fact that they can't get on the Obamacare website.
- Most traumatized of all was a Millie David from Oklahoma who was unable to share the news that she and her husband Cliff we're having slow-cooker pot roast for dinner.
Pope Francis has temporarily expelled a German Bishop from his diocese amid a scandal over the $42 million dollars the Bishop planned to spend on a new residence for himself.
- The Pope caught on when he looked at the plans and saw a 12-seater Jacuzzi labeled "Baptismal Font".
Senator John Mccain says he's thinking for running for President again in 2016 when he'll be 80-years-old.
- Sarah Palin is already backing him saying, "I can see his Nursing Home from my front porch!".
- Ted Cruz vows to filibuster for as long as it takes for McCain to change his mind...or diapers.
Kanye West proposed to Kim Kardashian by renting out San Francisco's AT&T Park stadium, giving her a giant diamond ring, and having the Chicago Symphony play as the Jumbotron flashed "PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!"
- The best part was that their four-month-old baby was on hand for the festivities. Don't you just love it when the kids get to be there when Dad proposes to Mom?
- The couple says they'll be taking their baby "North West" on their Honeymoon somewhere in the "South East".
- Neither the date for the marriage, or the divorce, have been announced.
A new Gallup poll found that for the first time, a clear majority of Americans, 58%, favor legalizing marijuana.
- So basically people don't think you should end up in the joint for smoking one.
The head of the Russian Space Agency believes a 400-meter-wide asteroid will blow up the Earth in 2032.
- Experts predict another big crash on earth that year...The Obamacare website.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!