President Obama admitted during a speech yesterday that the Obamacare Website launch hasn't gone as smoothly as he'd planned, and that the Feds are bringing in top private computer companies to fix the problem.
- Looks like my ten and twelve year old Grandkids are headed to Washington, D.C. this weekend!
- Chances are when they finally get it fixed, the "Navigator" assigned to help you sign up will be the Captain of the "Costa Concordia".
Lady Gaga will star in a 90 minute Thanksgiving special with the Muppets.
- Miss Piggy has gone into hiding fearing she'll be turned into a meat dress.
Researchers from Northwestern University have found that getting a good night's sleep reduces phobias.
- Especially the fear of insomnia.
A California woman gave birth in a Barnes & Noble last week.
- She refused aid from the paramedics saying she'd rather deliver the baby alone in the "Self Help" section.
- Ironically the baby was conceived after she read "Fifty Shades of Grey" that she'd purchased at the same store.
A London Fire Brigade had to help a man whose penis was stuck in a toaster.
- Luckily the toaster had a "Pop Up" button.
"The Voice" star CeeLo Green pleaded not guilty to a felony charge of providing ecstasy to a woman.
- Meanwhile, a man in London was charged with providing ecstasy to a toaster.
Dolly Parton sustained minor injuries in a fender bender in Nashville.
- Fortunately since she's got her own, she had the airbags turned "Off" at the time.
- Her headlights almost took out the paramedic who rushed to make sure she was okay.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday! And don't forget my latest Podcast (#97) with special guest star Tom Delisle. It's up now and features discussions about Jim Leyland, Al Kaline and a lot more! Just click on the Podcast Icon at the top of this page!