Friday in Longview, Texas Janet Johnson gave birth to a baby boy named JaMicheal who weighed 16 pounds one ounce. He’s not the biggest baby ever - a 23 pound, 12 ouncer born in Ohio in 1879 - but he might be the biggest ever in Texas. Janet was still recuperating in the hospital Monday, but said she hopes to get home this week and return the baby clothes she bought that won’t fit…
- … and then kill her husband.
- Janet said “If you think I’m going to get prenant again, you are Sorely mistaken!”
- On the bright side, the kid is already potty trained.
- When he was finally delivered, the doctor announced, “It’s a boy! It’s a boy! It’s a boy”. Of course the last two times were just an echo.
- The birth certificate reads that the baby was born on July 6th, 7th and 8th!