Doctors in Australia became alarmed when an alcohol-related gastritis patient became drowsy for no apparent reason.  Then his nurses noticed the hand-sanitizer bottles in his room were empty.  The patient admitted drinking six 12.7 ounce bottles of alcohol-based hand sanitizer.  Doctors were stunned:  They say the gel is 66 percent ethenol and tastes “horrendous”.  

- Not as horrendous as the hospital food, but it’s still pretty nasty. 

- Pretty soon they’ll be pulling people over for driving with open bottles of “Purell” in their cars. 

- The patient said he was trying to drink away the memory of a story he’d just read about a guy having sex with three dogs and “possibly a horse”.