Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Royal Wedding guest list is out and it contains some surprises. Sir Elton John and David and Victoria Beckham made the cut, but William’s Aunt, Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson is not invited. Neither is President Obama. His seat will be filled by Kate’s black sheep “Uncle Gary” who was once secretly taped smoking pot, arranging drug deals, and organizing call girls. Also invited… Kanye West!!!
- I can’t wait to see Kanye Jump up on the altar in the middle of the vows and say, “I’m really happy for you and I’m gonna let your finish… but Beyonce had one of the greatest weddings of all time!”
- They didn’t invite Sarah “Fergie” Ferguson because they would have had to triple the budget for hor d’eouvres.
- Rumor has it Elton John will perform a special song for the couple… “Unity Candle in The Wind”.
- Queen Elizabeth threw a fit when she found out fellow Royal, Lady Gaga, wasn’t coming.
- It doesn’t look like William will become King anytime soon… so it may be years before Kate sees his Royal Scepter.