President Trump has proposed a measure that would allow the government to track mentally ill people through their cell phones.
- He got the idea by scrolling through some of his old Tweets.
Google is developing a baby monitor that would alert parents when their infant is about to wake up.
- This is great for people who want to get five minutes LESS SLEEP than they would have, if they’d just waited for the baby to start crying.
Kim Kardashian’s new “SKIMS” line of shape wear, bras and panties made over $2 MILLION in sales in the FIRST MINUTE they went on sale this week.
- Now Kim’s fans own something she doesn’t: Underwear.
A Colorado school teacher gave birth outside the school with the principal and the dean helping out.
- She got an “A” for effort. And for showing her work.
Models at New York’s Fashion Week walked the runway with some new accessories this year… Fake Beards made out out crystals and breast-feeding pumps.
- And to think my Mother thought Open Toes High Heels were downright “scandalous”.
Michigan has given the green light to a new credit union that will specifically cater to the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender community.
- In my day, we had one bank and it gave a toaster to everyone regardless of who they slept with.
Happy Days actor Anson “Potsie” Williams has filed for divorce from wife Jackie Williams after more than 30 years of marriage.
- But to make this a Happy Day… the good news is, Joanie still loves Chachi.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Friday!