A Broadway producer says he’s been given the green light for “Liberace: The Musical”.
- His original choice had been “My Fair Lady”… but then he realized it was already taken.
A 35-year-old Sheboygan man was sentenced to 150 days in jail for clogging women's toilets with empty soda bottles… something he says he just “had the urge to do”.
- His soda bottle of choice? Squirt.
Reservations to Taco Bell’s new hotel in Palm Springs sold out in two minutes.
- It’s the only hotel in history where the maid turns down your bed and leaves a bottle of Gas X on the pillow.
Arby’s is putting a new twist on the “Burgers made from Vegetables” trend by announcing the release of “Megetables” - Vegetables made out of meat - including a carrot make out of turkey.
- There hasn’t been this much confusion about where something comes from since McDonald’s introduced the McNuggets.
Kim Kardashian is going to rename her “Kimono” fashion line after being criticized for cultural appropriation.
- In a related story, a group of Baboons is criticizing Kim’s butt for the same thing.
Joe Biden’s son Hunter told “The New Yorker” that first, he hooked up with his sister-in-law after going on a crack binge and then he married his new wife just one week after he met her.
- This guy makes Billy Carter seem like a campaign asset.
- Hunter’s got a real eye for the ladies. While his Dad, Joe has a real NOSE for the ladies.
Thomas Jefferson’s birthday, April 13, will no longer be a holiday in the Founding Father’s hometown of Charlottesville, Virginia because Jefferson was a slave owner in the 1700’s.
- NOTE: He also happened to write the Declaration of Independence!!
Have a great 3rd of July and I’ll see you back here on the 4th!