Pope Francis is warning against using Social Media saying that Tweets, etc… have led to a “culture of insults” in the world.
- So you can stop altogether - or you can just “unfollow” Prez Trump on Twitter.
A delivery guy in London tried to deliver 4 cheeseburger pizzas to Buckingham palace that were ordered from Dominos by “someone named Elizabeth”.
- You’d think the Queen would be more of a Burger King gal.
In one of his tweets President Trump suggested that the Moon is a part of Mars.
- In his defense he doesn’t know much about Mars since he deported all the Aliens.
NASA is going to being welcoming tourists to visit the International Space Station starting in 2020.
- And you thought driving the kids to Cedar Point took forever.
- Can you imagine how many times you’re gonna hear “Are we there yet???”
25 years after the murders of his ex-wife Nicole and her friend Ron Goldman, OJ Simpson says “life is fine” and that he plays golf almost everyday.
- This year alone he’s found 257 lost balls on the golf course. But not one killer.
Ticket sales for the Elton John biopic “Rocketman” fell by 57% in its second weekend.
- Maybe people aren’t going because they think “Rocketman” is a musical about Buzz Aldrin.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Tuesday!