Pope Francis got stuck in a Vatican elevator on Sunday and had to be rescued by Firefighters.
- Not surprisingly, the elevator was “Going Up” went it broke down.
A Florida man told police he was vaping THC because he was preparing to meet up with Jesus.
- He should have just jumped on the Pope’s elevator.
According to new research, “Impatience” is on the rise… with the average person getting frustrated after waiting just 16 seconds for a web page to load and 25 seconds for a traffic light to change.
- On the bright side, I’m so impatient I can’t even Procrastinate anymore.
In an effort to alleviate the stress many people feel about how popular their posts are, Facebook is considering doing away with the “Like” button.
- Well I, for one, would give that a BIG THUMBS UP!!
A Royal Insider says that Queen Elizabeth has a soft spot for fast food and often gets take-out from a Fish and Chips restaurant when she’s in Scotland.
- And for dessert, she grabs a Peanut Buster Parfait from Dairy Queen.
Julie Andrews - star of “The Sound of Music” - received a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Venice Film Festival over the weekend.
- She thanked the crowd, and said “This makes 16 awards I’ve gotten for this movie… going on 17”.
- Then she waved and added, “So long, Farewell… Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu”
- The ceremony was held High on a Hill with a Lonely Goatherd. (Did we jump the shark with this one??)
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Wednesday!