Scientists at the United Nations are warning that all humans must adopt a vegetarian lifestyle in order to successfully fight climate change and save the planet.
- Never has there been so much at Steak.
Some Royal Watchers used “FaceApp” on the Fab Four so see what they’ll look like in the future.
- The Queen is 93 and she looks better than all four of them combined.
A 70 year old man who went in for a bladder procedure and “accidentally” got circumcised in a hospital mix-up has been awarded $23,000.
- The man was so excited by the settlement he gave the surgeon a tip.
A new op-ed in the Kiev Post claims that Vladimir Putin is burning out after years on the job and he’s losing his grip on power.
- Hillary Clinton was like, “Would it have killed him to burn out 3 YEARS AGO???”
Both the pilot and co-pilot of a United Airlines flight from Scotland to NYC were arrested for intoxication minutes before the plane took off.
- It’s always dangerous to get on a plane whose pilots are higher than the scheduled cruising altitude.
Jeff Bezos skipped the Google Climate Change-fest in Sicily so he could meet his girlfriend Lauren Sanchez’s parents.
- I feel bad for Jeff. It’s gotta be nerve wracking meeting the parents of the girl who’s one day gonna take you to the cleaners.
Kevin Spacey participated in a sidewalk poetry meeting in Rome yesterday.
- Kevin read a limerick that started out, “There once was a Man from Nantucket”.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Wednesday!