Our Hearts and Prayers go out to the victims and their families after this weekend’s mass shootings in El Paso & Dayton.
Double Tree Hotels are sending a tiny oven to the International Space Station so Astronauts can bake cookies.
- First up: Moon Pies
A Portland woman was arrested on Saturday after she beat a police officer with his own baton.
- She posted bail and then went out clubbing.
A growing number of Japanese women are marrying themselves so they can have more freedom in their lives.
- And for the Honeymoon they carry “Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something that Runs on Batteries”.
- On the down side, it things don’t work out they have to pay for both sides of the divorce.
A video has gone viral of French inventor Franky Zapata flying across the English Channel on a Hoverboard.
- If you want to watch a video of him going over the SPANISH Channel… press 2.
- A lot of people missed it since they couldn’t find The English Channel on their Cable lineup.
The set of the new James Bond movie has been hit with a second Peeping Tom incident after a female crew member saw a male hand come under a bathroom stall while she was in there.
- Police say she was “Stirred, Shaken… and then Flushed”.
- The guys said he just needed some TP adding, “Diamonds are Forever, but Toilet Paper Runs Out’.
Rapper A$AP Rocky returned home from Sweden Friday after serving nearly a month in jail on assault charges.
The U.S. reportedly warned the Swedish Government of “Negative Consequences” if they didn’t release the rapper. Apparently Trump told their President he was gonna be sleeping with the Swedish Fish.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Tuesday!