Police are still trying to identify the two men who hacked the electronic billboard on I-75 at M-59 last weekend and showed a 20 minute porn film to motorists.
- There will be an 8:40 & 10:50pm showing of the film tonight on the billboard. It’s BYOP… Bring Your Own Popcorn. As always, police ask that motorists keep both hands on the wheel.
White Castle is now selling its own beer.
- Instead of being brewed, the beer cans are poked with holes, covered with onions, and then steamed.
The State Department is ramping up its probe into Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 deleted emails.
- But Hillary said, “There’s nothing there”. Well, yeah… because she DELETED ‘em.
Archaeologists have unearthed a giant penis statue in Sweden that was used by a cult.
- A huge crowd turned out to see it… but I think we all know the size of the crowd doesn’t matter.
It’s National Virus Appreciation Day!
- So if you see Madonna… Give her a Hug.
Mickey Mouse plays a big part on this day in history.
The “Mickey Mouse Club” debuted on TV on this day in 1955… And on this day in 1995, O.J. Simpson was found “Not Guilty” - after an eleven-month long Mickey Mouse Trial.
Saw the Steve Martin/Martin Short show at the Windsor Casino last weekend. Brilliantly funny! If they come back to town and you get a chance to see them… DO!!!
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Friday!