A giant inflatable Chicken with Golden Donald Trump-like hair was spotted next to the White House yesterday... but no one seems to know why it was there.
- There hasn't been anything that big and inflated at the White House since President Trump's Ego moved in.
Democrats are criticizing President Trump for "talking too tough" to North Korea about their threats of Nuclear Force.
- I guess they think if we just give "Lil Kim" a "Nuclear Participation Trophy" he'll leave us alone.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has reportedly hired two of Hillary Clinton's pollsters to help him with a possible run for the Presidency.
- Apparently he wants people who tell him he's a shoe-in right up until the moment he loses.
A British TV Network accidentally aired a newscast while an employee in the news room could be seen watching porn on his computer in the background.
- They don't call it "Action News" for nothing.
Canada has sent 100 troops to the U.S. border to stop the surge of Haitian immigrants who've been trying to sneak into their country.
- They should just swim across the River like I did every day for the four years I worked at CKLW.
The Academy of Motion Pictures has been criticized for electing a white man as their new President.
- Why didn't they just go with Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway who did so well at last year's Oscars?
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!