RIP... Glen Campbell has died from complications of Alzheimer's at the age of 81. He gave us great songs including "By The Time I Get To Phoenix", "Wichita Lineman", "Galveston" "Rhinestone Cowboy" and my personal favorite, "Gentle On My Mind" just to name a few. He was also revered as a studio musician - who couldn't read music but was a brilliant "by ear" guitarist who played on hits for everyone from Frank Sinatra to The Beach Boys.
The hot rumor in D.C. is that a major publisher has green-lit a book about the members of Congress.
- The working title is "Great Un-Met Expectations".
Kim Jong Un threatened to attack the U.S. territory Guam after President Trump said that any nuclear action by North Korea would be met with "fire and fury like the world has never seen".
- This is starting to make the Cuban Missile Crisis seem like "The good old days".
Disney is denying claims that 42 of their apps are secretly collecting personal info about the kids that use them, and selling the info to advertisers.
- But concerned parents say Mickey Mouse is now "The Lyin' King".
David Letterman has been signed to do a six-episode series on Netflix.
- With that beard he's sporting now, it looks like he's been signed to do six episodes of "Duck Dynasty". He'll play the part of "Grandpa Duck".
Scientists have confirmed that the vegetarian dinosaur "Patagotian Mayorum" which lived 100 million years ago and was as big as a Boeing 737 is the largest land animal ever discovered.
- If you don't count Michael Moore.
Spike Lee is holding a rally for Colin Kaepernick outside the NFL Headquarters in NY because Colin hasn't been signed by any team.
- If football doesn't want him... Kaepernick could always get a gig at Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle doing Stand-up.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!