President Trump ignited a social media firestorm just after midnight when he Tweeted: "Despite the constant negative press covfefe", leaving millions of people trying to figure out what a "covfefe" is.
- Democrats claim it's a Russian word meaning "My son-in-law Jared was deeply involved with Putin hacking the election".
A Gallup poll found that 42% of Americans don't get enough sleep.
- The other 58% don't stay up waiting to read Trump's latest Tweet.
Huma Abedin has reportedly rekindled her romance with her estranged husband Anthony Weiner, despite his history of sexting pics of himself to numerous women.
- Good to see things are looking up for Weiner.
Comedian Kathy Griffin says she "went to far" when she posted a video of herself holding a mock-up of Trumps head, covered in blood, in and ISIS-like photo. Experts say she could be arrested for threatening the life of the President.
- This is the most un-funny thing Kathy's done since every appearance she's ever made on CNN's New Year's Eve Show with Cooper Anderson.
Openly Trump-Hostile Scott Pelley is out as the anchor of the CBS Evening News after consistently losing to ABC and NBC in the ratings.
- Former NBC Anchor Brian Williams said he feels bad for Scott, whom he has been friends with "since I helped him make it out of the Hindenburg alive".
After 12 years of marriage,Vili Fualaau has filed for legal separation from his wife and former sixth-grade teacher Mary Kay Letourneau, who began an affair with him when he was her 13 year old student.
- Letourneau insists they're not getting divorced... she's just putting him in a "Time Out".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!