The Michigan Senate has approved a bill that would allow dogs to accompany their owners on restaurant patios - but any "accidents" would have to be cleaned up immediately.
- This gives a whole new meaning to "I know this great little Spot for pasta".
After meeting with the Pope Wednesday, Melania Trump announced that she is a practicing Roman Catholic... making her the first Catholic to live in the White House since John & Jackie Kennedy.
- As opposed to Bill Clinton who was the first person since the Kennedy's to have a "youngster" hiding under his desk.
A Republican Candidate in Montana was witnessed body slamming a reporter who pressed him about healthcare during an interview yesterday.
- The candidates spokesman said he hurt the reporter in order to show what great healthcare he would receive.
Cuba is opening it's first luxury hotel this week.
- Just look for the sign reading "We're Still Communist-Red Roof Inn".
New documents reveal that President Obama allowed 16 illegal teenage members of the infamous MS-13 gang into the country and placed them in group homes across the U.S.
- But in his defense, Michelle did make sure they had to eat Kale with every meal.
An official in Sweden has introduced a proposal that would allow workers to go home for an hour once a week in order to have sex.
- Which is great because an hour leaves men 58 minutes to drive home and back to work.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!