Studies show more and more companies are banning alcohol from their office Christmas Parties this year to decrease the chances of "sexual harassment".
- So the bottom line is: If you want to Xerox your butt on the copy machine you're going to have to do it sober.
- Even Santa has banned booze at the North Pole after Blitzen pulled out his Jingle Bells in front of Vixen.
Two moms were arrested after getting into a violent brawl at an Indianapolis Chuck E. Cheese.
- The judge set the bail at 10 million tickets.
33% of Americans consider “whatever” to be the most annoying word or phrase. “Fake news” takes second place with 23% and "No offense" comes in third with 20%.
- Whatever... No offense, but I'm pretty sure this is fake news.
Arby's is selling "beefy" sweat suits covered in pictures of different cuts of meat.
- They come in Small, Medium, and "Lady Gaga".
Scientists in Japan claim that Sex Robots will soon be so intelligent, they may cheat on their human owners.
- Wow. If you can't count on your plastic sex doll to be faithful to you, who can you trust???
- If you want something plastic that will cheat on you, why not just date Pam Anderson?
A sex doll expo is Malasia was called off after a group of Muslim extremists made terrorist threats.
- Apparently they weren't quite ready to be around 72 virgins.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!