When Air Force One landed in China for the G-20 Summit, Chinese officials said they "couldn't find" a staircase to let President Obama off the plane for a red carpet welcome. He ended up having to come out of the rear door of the plane.
- Maybe they were just honoring Obama's policy of "Leading from Behind".
- They did give him an extra egg roll at lunch, so all in all it was a wash.
Apple is set to unveil the new iPhone 7 in a star studded event tomorrow.
- We know one thing for sure... it's going to be iExpensive.
- In related news, I'm using a new piece of duct tape to keep the battery in my Flip-Phone.
19 years after her death, Mother Teresa has been officially named a Saint.
- Unfortunately, National-Anthem-dissing Colin Kaepernick, continues to be a 49er.
A Yahoo study found that 50% of Americans don't want to visit Florida because of the Zika Virus.
- And the other 50% don't want to visit because their mother-in-law lives there.
- Disney is trying to calm fears by featuring a fun new ride called: "It's a SMALL Mosquito After All".
Pamela Anderson wrote an Op-Ed piece in the Wall Street Journal over the weekend urging people to give up porn.
- It took a really long time to read since she wrote it in Slo-Motion.
7 days after starting a hunger strike to protest not getting tenure, a Pennsylvania college professor had his first meal - tacos.
- He said he gave in because he'd made his point... and... he was really, really hungry.
"The Burning Man" music festival out West reportedly has a giant tent where people are invited to go in and have sex with strangers.
- Concert goers can now leave the festival with a $20 T-Shirt... and a Free STD!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!