Political Shocker: The Detroit News has endorsed Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate for President. It's the first time in the 143 year history of the Paper that they have Not endorsed a Republican Candidate for President. Johnson's a tri-athlete who has climbed the seven tallest mountains in the world, including Mt. Everest.
- In response Trump Tweeted "Johnson doesn't have The Stamina to be President".
Donald Trump is hinting on Social Media that he will bring up Bill Clinton's sexual exploits during the next debate.
- He won't get to all the women though... the debate's only 90 minutes long.
Apple is reportedly developing a sleep-tracking app for the Apple Watch.
- Finally... I won't have to look at the clock on my nightstand to find out how much sleep I'm Not getting.
A life sized bronze statue of the late Eagles singer Glenn Frey has been installed in a park in Arizona.
- Wouldn't a better spot for the statue have been a Hotel in California?
Angelina Jolie announced that she's going the London School of Economics.
- Meanwhile Brad Pitt announced that he's joining Match.com.
Speaking of Brangelina... There's a rumor going around that Angelina is once again wearing a vial of her ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton's blood around her neck.
- Of course at his age now, she's had to add some Coumadin to keep it from clotting.
According to a study in the American Journal of Preventative Medicine, sitting for three hours a day causes 433,000 deaths every year.
- On the bright side, they don't really "drop dead", they just slump a little further down on the couch.
Sorry if I seem a little tired today -I was up late at the Kanye West concert at the Joe.
- It was a great show but I wish he'd included more of his old songs like "Badunkadunk"and "Call Some Hoes".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!