A 17-year-old Chinese Crested Chihuahua won the World's Ugliest Dog contest.
- Owners of other ugly dogs were disappointed...but hey, Shitzu happens.
A man named Ronald McDonald was robbed outside a Sonic restaurant in North Carolina.
- The robbers made off with McDonald's watch, wallet, two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions... after shooting him in his sesame seed buns.
In a a new book, a former Secret Service Agent who worked for Bill and Hillary during the Clinton Administration claims Hillary is a "habitual liar" who terrified the White House staff by screaming at everyone.
- Bill immediately responded saying, "That's my sweetheart!"
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, who has lashed out about Donald Trump's "Wall" idea, is building a 10 foot tall wall around his vacation home in Hawaii to keep out intruders.
- But in his defense, he didn't ask Mexico to pay for it.
With just over a month to go before the Olympics, the Mayor of Rio de Janeiro says the Olympics could be a "major disaster" and that there isn't even money to finish the public transportation to "incomplete venues".
- Apparently the only way to get around Rio is to hitch a ride on a Zika-infected mosquito...or as they call it: "Zuber".
Meanwhile Police responsible for security at the Games say they haven't been paid in months and have no toilet paper at the local precincts.
- You know things are bad when "Charmin" tops the Police's "Most Wanted List".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!