RIP... Bob Elliott, (on the right), one half of the great radio comedy team "Bob & Ray" has died at the age of 92. If you don't know them, they worked in the '50's, '60's and '70's and they were great heroes of mine and many others. I will feature some of their incredibly classic comedy bits on my new Podcast that will be up right here tomorrow, along with special guest Tom DeLisle.
Under the category "You've Gotta Be Kidding"... Somehow Donald Trump has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for his "Vigorous peace through strength ideology", most likely by one of his supporters. He's up against some strong opposition including The Pope.
- Trump is now wearing a baseball hat embroidered with the slogan, "Make The Nobel Peace Prize Great Again".
Levi's has released a new design called "wedgie fit" jeans that make your pants fit like you have a wedgie.
- Because we all want to go back and re-live Junior High School.
- The jeans go great with Levi's new line of "Swirly Sweaters".
A new report claims that before deciding on a career in comedy, Bill Cosby thought about becoming a priest.
- Apparently he realized it would be pretty hard to convince the Nuns to stop by the Chapel for a cocktail.
A Yahoo Tech study found that more and more Millennials are swiping right on Tinder.
- If you have any idea what that means, please contact me at dickpurtan.com.
Congrats to coach Jim Harbaugh and U of M Football for signing the #1 recruit in the country, defensive tackle, Rashan Gary! The announcement was made at the end of a star-studded awards show-like production by Harbaugh called "Signing of the Stars" yesterday on ESPN.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here tomorrow!