A German Shorthaired Pointer named CJ beat out 2700 rivals to win "Best In Show" at the 140th Annual Westminster Dog Show at Madison Square Garden last night.
- CJ celebrated by running around in circles and rubbing his butt across the carpet.
- I always get the a little embarrassed when the judge inspects the dogs Kibbles & Bits.
While we're on the subject... Hillary Clinton barked like a dog while making fun of Republicans at a Nevada rally.
- She knows how hound dogs behave since she's spent so many years with Bill.
Apple says they will defy a court order to help the FBI break into the encrypted iPhone of the San Bernadino terrorists because the technology could then be used to hack into anyone's iPhone.
- The FBI says they haven't had this much trouble getting into something since Hillary's email server.
Donald Trump says he's still skeptical of reports that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died of natural causes and hints that foul play was involved.
- Trump has also demanded to see the death certificate and claims he died in Kenya, not Texas.
Meanwhile a Pew survey found that 32% of Americans have never heard of Justice Antonin Scalia.
- And of those, 27% think "Antonin Scalia" is a new dish on the "Taste of Italy" menu at the Olive Garden.
Paul McCartney was refused entry into a celeb-filled party after the Grammy's Sunday night.
- Paul said, "I don't know why you say Goodbye, I say Hello".
- Two words: Yoko Ono.
A Spanish man who skipped work for six years was found out when his employer showed up to present him with an award for "20 Years of Service" to the company.
- His boss took immediate action... and changed the award to read "14 Years of Service".
- The guy should have just gone to work and spent the day surfing the net like everyone else.
Don't forget... The Salvation Army Bed & Bread Club Radiothon is less than two weeks away - on Friday the 26th, live on 760 am WJR from 6am to 10pm. This is the ONLY fundraiser for this critical program that feeds and shelters almost 5000 people every day, 365 days a year. This year, Gail and I are donating $30,000 and are asking you to contribute whatever you can so we can get a match and turn that $30,000 into $60,000! You can make your donation right now by texting PURTAN to 41444 on your smartphone and following the prompts. It's fast, easy and so appreciated! Thank you!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!