Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #187...with our special guest Tom DeLisle. Today we planned out some subjects to discuss but got off track and started talking about stuff that was more interesting...including:
- Tom tells the story of a tennis game between him and Caitlyn Jenner.
- What Bruce Jenner is getting Caitlyn for Valentine's Day.
- Lip Balm addicts.
- Actresses and their attempts to get attention at any cost. (Can you say Cleavage??)
- My scary appearance at a 1960's "Burn The Bra" rally in downtown Detroit.
- The problems Jackie had doing the News on my Radio show.
- The question Jackie asked a marathon runner she was interviewing on her Morning Show in New York City... and the reaction she got.
- The "event" that produced the highest ratings ever on my Radio show.
- And revealed: On their way to school...when some of my daughters didn't listen to my radio show!
So grab a virtual seat at the Purtan dining room table and join us for Podcast #187. (48:22)(Maybe my daughters will be listening at the same time...NOT).
And don't forget... The 29th Annual Salvation Army Bed & Bread Club Radiothon is just two weeks away - on Friday, Feb. 26th. It will be broadcast live from the Emagine Theater in Royal Oak from 6am to 10pm on WJR am 760. I - along with Big Al, Jackie and a bunch of the character guys from my show - will be hosting the 7pm to 10pm slot. This year Gail and I are donating $30,000 and are hoping you can help match that money and make it $60,000! You can donate right now by texting: PURTAN to 41444 on your smartphone! Every dollar goes to the critical Bed & Bread Program that feeds and shelters almost 5000 men, women and children every day, 365 days a year. Anything you can give will be appreciated more than you know. Thank you!
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog.