Wikileaks founder Julian Assange tweeted that his Internet has been intentionally cut and blames the Clinton campaign for trying to keep him from publishing more incriminating documents.
- Assange is furious... especially because he's been on hold with Comcast for the last 4 hours.
And just when you thought things couldn't get any weirder... former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson brought Assange lunch over the weekend at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London where he is holed up, and rumors swirled that she had poisoned him with a Vegan sandwich.
- If you've ever eaten a Vegan sandwich, you know the feeling.
Three more women came forward over the weekend to accuse Donald Trump of touching them inappropriately.
- At this point, Trump might as well change his campaign slogan to "Grope You Can Believe In".
A new ABC News poll shows that 37% of Americans say they've experienced tension with their family and friends over the Presidential Election.
- And it's not even Thanksgiving yet.
Fox News Anchor Shepard Smith announced that he's Gay.
- This has been rumored for years, but in a switch on Fox's slogan, Shepard finally "Decided To Report" it.
Panasonic has invented an "Invisible" TV screen that completely disappears when the TV is turned off.
- They got the idea from my TV remote... which disappears every time I want to change the channel.
Michael Jackson topped the Forbes list of "Highest Paid Dead Celebrities", taking in $825 Million in 2016.
- He also made the list of "Dead People Who Will Vote For Hillary Clinton On November 8th".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!