Despite pleas from Bill O'Reilly, Donald Trump says he will not take part in tonight's debate hosted by Fox News because of his on-going feud with moderator Megyn Kelly.
- So the remaining GOP candidates will be talking about the Elephant that's NOT in the room.
- If Fox really wants ratings, they should get rid of the other candidates and just make it a debate between The Donald and Megyn.
Meanwhile Bernie Sanders met with President Obama for an hour yesterday, worrying Hillary Clinton's campaign.
- But Bernie says they didn't talk politics...it was just a Social-ist call.
Mattel announced that Barbie will now come in three new body types - instead of the traditional stick figure doll - to reflect real women.
- Now you can choose from "Skinny Barbie", "Curvy Barbie" or "Rosie O'Donnell Barbie".
A study in the Washington Examiner found that more people are watching porn because it's safer than having sex.
- Plus, you don't have to buy your computer dinner beforehand.
- And it doesn't ask you what your thinking about afterward.
Mexican drug lord El Chapo says he can't sleep in prison because the guards leave a light on in his cell all night.
- I guess he won't be staying at the Motel 6 anytime soon.
A U.S. expert says that North Korea is just weeks away from launching a rocket into space.
- So now instead of shooting his relatives, he can send them "Where No Aunts & Uncles Have Gone Before".
Apple had the most profitable quarter in American business history.
- If you don't believe me, just look up the story on your iPhone.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday with an all new Podcast!