According to Gawker Media, there are only 3 zip codes out of almost 43,000 in the entire U.S. that didn't have Ashley Madison accounts.
- All three are in Amish Country where they're not allowed to use email.
The Trump campaign says they ejected Univision anchor Jorge Ramos from a rally because he was "ranting and raving like a madman".
- That's Donald's job.
Speaking of The Donald... Former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke says that Trump is the "best of the lot" in this year's election.
- It seems like just yesterday that Duke announced he was running for President, when he threw his big white hat in the ring.
A study by the University of Birmingham found that obese adults who drank a pint of plain tap water before every meal, lost almost 10 pounds in 12 weeks.
- Which is great news for Obese adults everywhere...except for California since they don't have any tap water.
Joy Behar will re-join the cast of "The View" for it's upcoming 19th season.
- As if I needed another reason NOT to watch that show.
MTV will present Kanye West with it's Video Vanguard Award at the VMA's this Sunday.
- Wouldn't it be great if Beyonce jumped up on stage, grabbed the award and gave it to Taylor Swift?
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday with an all new Podcast!