Paul McCartney announced that he will play a show at the Joe on October 21st.
- Now that Paul is in his 70's, songs will include: "You're No Lady, Madonna", "Let It Be...Time For My Pain Meds", and "The Long and Winding Road...Is Even Longer Since I Don't Remember Where You Live".
According to a new report, one in ten Americans are NOT saving for retirement at all.
- If you're one of those people, don't feel bad. The 9 in 10 who WERE saving for retirement lost it all in the stock market plunge on Monday.
President Obama will head to New Orleans on Friday to mark the tenth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.
- And FEMA will show up a few weeks later.
The financial unrest is China has caused major problems not only here in the States but obviously in their own country as well.
- For instance, tens of thousand of Chinese 5 year olds will be doing the unthinkable... going to kindergarten instead of work.
A Yahoo News study found that parents who share childcare responsibilities have better sex lives.
- They also listed "diaper changing" and "cutting orange slices" as foreplay.
North and South Korea are reportedly organizing a joint marathon.
- The date for the event hasn't been set, but Kim Jong Un has already been declared the winner..running 26.2 miles in just under 5 minutes.
Officials at the Washington National Zoo confirmed that Mei Xiang, the panda, gave birth to Twins on Saturday.
- The panda Father says he's thrilled...and apologizes for being "outed" last week on AshleyMadison.com.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!