As part of a it's new "Reproductive Health" feature, iPhones users will soon be able to keep track of how often, when and how they have sex.
- This replaces the old technology known as "bragging to your friends about it".
Former First Lady Barbara Bush celebrated her 90th Birthday yesterday with the whole family gathered at Kennebunkport.
- Things went great until one of the great-grandkids asked, "Who invited George Washington to the party?"
Tomorrow is James "The Walkin' Man" Robertson's Birthday.
- In honor of James, I'm listening to Fat's Domino's "I'm Walkin'" right now!
An FDA Advisory panel has officially backed a new "Viagra for Women" pill, clearing the way for full approval in August.
- Caitlyn Jenner immediately tweeted "It's About Time!" #girlsjustwannahavefun.
Jerry Seinfeld says he doesn't play college campuses because kids are too "Politically Correct" and "don't know what the F#%& they're talking about".
- Jerry was angry that day, my friends.
- Apparently he thinks college kids suffer from "brain shrinkage".
- When colleges offer him gigs, he responds "No Jokes for You!"
A Florida principal is under fire for plagiarizing a graduation speech.
- People became suspicious when he told the grads, "Ask not what your college can do for you...but what you can do for your college"...and then vowed that we would make it to the Moon by 2020.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!