Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #157... This go-around, former "Purtan's Person" Jim Ochs joins Jackie and me for a spirited conversation on topics including:
- Diane Sawyer's BIG INTERVIEW with Bruce Jenner that will air TONIGHT (Friday) in which Bruce will allegedly kiss his manhood goodbye. (So to speak). The pic above was taken at the Auto Show back in the mid-80's. I can only imagine what I'd find if I checked under Bruce's hood today!
- My mother's recently discovered "Mystery" older sister who no one in my family ever talked about.
- The "Real" Chevy Chase.
- Ringo's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...and how Eric Clapton stole George Harrison's wife.
- Jackie's not-so-nice but true story about a Doctor who asked Harrison to autograph his guitar while George was on his death bed.
- The John Lennon/Paul McCartney rivalry.
- And Gender Neutral Bathrooms: Where do we Go from here?
So whether you're a man, woman or "undecided"...don't stall... tune in to Podcast #157! (40:57)
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog!